Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the Role
As the Senior Product Designer at CoverGo, you will play a key role in shaping the future of our product and improving the user experience across our platform. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers to create innovative and visually stunning designs that meet the needs of our clients and end-users.
What You Will Do
- Lead the design process from conceptualization to implementation, ensuring high-quality designs and user-centered experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, define product vision, and drive design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to communicate design ideas and concepts
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior designers, when applicable in the future as the team grows, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth
What We Need
- 8+ years of experience in UI/UX design, with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in user-centered design, interaction design, and visual design
- Demonstrated strategic product and design thinking
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience leading design projects or teams, with the ability to guide and inspire others
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of aesthetics and attention to detail
- Experience in the insurance industry is highly desirable but not mandatory
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.