Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Timescale is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations and Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of our marketing campaigns—including digital paid channels—and ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned with the Marketing team’s goals. You are responsible for managing the Marketing tech stack and for monitoring, tracking, and reporting on all Marketing metrics in partnership with Business Operations.
Top candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of taking full ownership and responsibility for marketing activities that drive awareness, increased conversion rates, and general interest/engagement in Timescale. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
Timescale is a developer-oriented company, and our ethos is always to “Help First.” As such, we place an emphasis on winning developer credibility, using a combination of highly technical content and grassroots community engagement. We’re looking for people who love developers, shun buzzwords and jargon, and have a proven track record of bringing developer products to market. Developer marketing experience is a must. Bonus points if you have cloud product experience.
We also sell to decision-makers, so it’s critical that you can clearly articulate the value of our products to a variety of audiences and partner with Sales for both inbound and outbound motions.
This role is remote but is based in the US time zones. Both written and spoken English language fluency is a requirement.
- Develop and execute multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns in digital channels to drive lead generation and trial signups
- Plan, implement, analyze and optimize campaigns across various paid channels including paid social, display, SEM, YouTube and other 3rd parties
- Establish audience profile and targeting strategies to ensure optimal campaign outreach while supporting database and data hygiene improvement initiatives
- Support the planning and deployment of lead nurturing and growth marketing campaigns (in Hubspot) to increase revenue with existing and re-engage churned trials and paying customers
- Develop and execute email and landing page programs to nurture and convert website traffic, leads and trials from paid media campaigns
- Work with the website and design teams to optimize website and landing page content for lead conversion
- Forecast, measure, and analyze metrics to assess the impact of the integrated campaigns and activities in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Build processes for better execution of our outbound customer marketing
- Manage the Marketing tech stack, including tools like Hubspot and Clearbit
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of marketing expertise, with 2+ years of working on developer products
- Experience managing and experimenting in key paid channels such as Google search, display and SEM
- Experience with social media advertising (Linkedin, Twitter, etc)
- Experience with developer advertising (newsletters, developer channels)
- Prior experience working with technical audience
- A curious and analytical thinker that knows what data to look for and feels comfortable tracking it down to find the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’
- Proven track record in managing successful and cost–effective paid media campaigns
- Experience in tagging, trafficking and QA-ing campaigns to optimize performance
- Ability to help identify new campaign opportunities and establish associated execution processes
- A gifted communicator who is capable of distilling complex technical subject matter into digestible, actionable prose
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make developers successful
- A passion for developers and nerd culture.
- A belief that organizations and industries are best when they are diverse and inclusive, and a commitment to ensuring that everything we do reflects that belief
- Works well independently and remotely
By applying for this position, you are agreeing to Timescale's Applicant Privacy Notice.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.