Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Elite is the leading global provider of innovative business management solutions that enable law firms and professional services organizations to streamline operations, maximize efficiency, and increase visibility into all aspects of their businesses. Our Company is focused on enabling firms of all sizes and locations to meet their true potential and provide the best service for their clients.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to drive strategy, execution and management of product marketing and Go-to-market (GTM) activities for the Elite business. You will manage and own a wide range of essential product marketing and GTM activities necessary to increase product awareness and purchasing decisions, drive demand and retention, communicate value to the market, and enable sales channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan, develop, and measure high-impact product marketing & GTM activities that drive and support product awareness and purchasing decisions, client usage and retention, market leadership, and enable new sales and up-selling/cross-selling across the Elite portfolio.
- Develop and communicate positioning and messaging that differentiates Elite to the market and with targeted buyer/influencer personas including the creation of programs and initiatives that drive engagement and action.
- Plan & launch new products and version releases to the market. Measure performance of activities and optimize launch plan to produce desired results.
- Plan, develop, and measure product awareness and consideration programs. Provide analyses to determine ROI and effectiveness, and recommendations for program refinement in the future.
- Understand and represent current product & services portfolio and positioning, buyer & user personas, competitive environment, and market opportunities.
- Produce, analyze, and utilize market intelligence and market research to build effective product marketing and GTM programs and strategies.
- Work closely with internal and external teams including channels/segments, product management, sales, channel enablement, inbound product marketing, marketing strategy, creative and production, campaign planning, and content management to develop and execute compelling programs and initiatives.
- Develop product marketing materials such as sell sheets, web copy, videos, copywriting, PowerPoint presentations, etc. in support of business priorities and channel requests.
- Provide ongoing reporting and updates to key stakeholders on programs, activities, and results.
- 5-7 years B2B and B2C product marketing experience
- Cloud/SaaS product marketing experience required
- Bachelors (or equivalent) required with a concentration in Product Marketing/Marketing strongly preferred
- Track record of impactful and engagement-generating product marketing programs and campaigns
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and for seriously held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.