Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
DogHowl Games is a Ukraine-based studio, established in 2021, that operates remotely. Currently, we are working on the multiplayer horror game "Level Zero" with a team of approximately 20 game development veterans in collaboration with tinyBuild.
We are seeking a Senior Game Designer with expertise in system design to join our team working on our PVP Multiplayer Horror FPS, "Level Zero". We invite you to become part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned game developers tasked with crafting a hardcore multiplayer experience.
- Design and implement engaging and balanced systems within the game
- Create wireframes, documentation, presentations and layouts using appropriate tools
- Collaborate with diverse roles within a cross-functional development team
- Solve intricate design problems, integrating Combat Gameplay, metagame mechanics, and social interactions to deliver an engaging player experience.
- Utilize playtests and feedback to enhance the fun and excitement of the multiplayer experience
- 5+ years of experience on AA/AAA PC/Console Games
- Shipped AA/AAA game with complex system design, ideally but not limited to FPS, Survival genres in a senior role
- Experience in building large scale game systems
- A solid understanding of game feel
- An analytical and KPI-driven mindset
- Exceptional documentation skills
- The ability to serve as a source of game design knowledge for the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize game design workflow from initial concept to release and post-release support
- Passion and huge gaming experience in first-person shooters with PvP / Multiplayer PvE
Will be a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience building AI and incorporating AI-based characters into a multiplayer experience
- Experience in shooters design as well as combat design
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and User Research methods
- Experience in creating game environment driving engaging game experience
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.