Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and maintain new features and functionalities for the SAAS platform, understanding the requirements of insurance businesses and translating them into scalable and efficient software solutions
- Work on both the front-end and back-end of the application, demonstrating expertise in various technologies, frameworks, and programming languages
- Work collaboratively with product, design, engineering teams, and UX designers to understand end-user requirements, use cases, and technical concepts, translating them into a cohesive and effective solution while ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Optimize the performance of the application to handle large amounts of data and high user traffic, delivering a smooth user experience
- Participate in code reviews and enforce best coding practices, while also writing and executing unit tests and integration tests to maintain code quality
- Investigate and promptly fix bugs to maintain the reliability of the platform
- Ensure security and compliance by following best practices for securing web applications and adhering to relevant regulations in handling sensitive customer data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, frameworks, and best practices to ensure we remain competitive and innovative
- Design the platform with scalability and flexibility in mind, accommodating new features and changes as the number of clients and users grows
- Provide mentorship to junior developers, aiding in their technical growth and effective contribution to the team's goals
What We Need
- Proven experience 7 years as a Full Stack Engineer, working on complex SAAS applications
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud for building scalable applications
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) to ensure robust and well-tested code
- Experience with unit, integration and function testing using front-end and back-end testing libraries
- Proficiency in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) principles to create a maintainable and modular architecture that aligns with business domains
- In-depth knowledge of web security best practices and experience in ensuring compliance with industry regulations
- Demonstrated experience in performance optimization for high-traffic web applications
- Experience with container technologies like docker and good understanding of cloud infrastructure and solutions.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical team members with diverse backgrounds
- A passion for staying updated with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in software development
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.