Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
(Fully remote, dev-tools, timezones: GMT +/- 3 hours, part time (at least 32h/week) or full time)
- We deploy ~20 times per day to production on average.
- We use Vue / Node.js / Postgres / Lambda / ClickHouse.
- We're processing ~4000 API and Browser checks per minute now.
- We don't do daily sync stand ups. We keep meetings to a minimum.
- We work in small teams, with devs, product and design mixed together.
- We have almost 1,000 customers challenging us every day.
- We have an onboarding plan for every new joiner.
We care about building a team where people of all backgrounds are encouraged to do their best work. To achieve this we built a flexible, fully remote and async-first startup environment with inclusive benefits.
Help build & shape our frontend
You will also be working together with our frontend team and design lead on our Vue.js based frontend. Projects we have lined up are new dashboards & graphs, a collection of 3rd party integrations, in browser code editors and real time metric feeds. Almost no boring CRUD forms!
- You have experience in writing tests for frontend and backend.
- You like to work in a growing company with experienced founders.
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in spoken and written English.
- You have the ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment, while you also enjoy getting to know your colleagues and helping others.
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
- You love making software!
- Transparent salary because your salary shouldn't be dictated by how good a negotiator you are. (more info below)
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Stock options
- Fully remote with flexible work hours. support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work
- 27 days of paid vacation + your local public holidays
- Paid sick leave & parental leave
- Work with the latest technologies
- $1,000 learning & visiting budget
- Co-working budget
- Modern laptop and equipment
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Employment & Contractor options
Find out more here.
We're all about being transparent and setting clear expectations. That's why we've put together our hiring playbook. There you'll find a sneak peek of who we are and what you can expect in our hiring process. We recently also open-sourced our employee handbook!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/checkly-senior-full-stack-engineer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.