Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Job Overview - visit website https://jitera.app/
Jitera - an automation product (No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator), is seeking a Senior Full-stack Developer with experience in Reactjs and Nodejs for a remote position. As a member of the Jitera team, you will be contributing to Building The Next Era of Software Development. At Jitera, we understand the difficulties and challenges that come with software development. Our goal is to find a better way to develop software and create more value for everybody. If you are excited about creating innovative software and eager to join a team focused on driving change in the professional remote team from all over the world., we encourage you to apply.
Why Candidate should apply for this position?
- We are a startup developing technically challenging automation software. Talented engineers who are passionate to work on challenging issues are on our team.
- You can work from everywhere, and anywhere. We’re a remote and flextime team. (Permanent WFH)
- Can have the option to work part-time during the probation as a second job if you recently have a full-time job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release high-quality software.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product owners to implement various features while considering maintainability, security, and performance.
- Represent the engineering team in meetings, contributing to ideas relevant to the product roadmap with a strong understanding of future customers and their desires.
- Monitor and bug fix to ensure that customers can use the application expectedly.
- Create technical documentation and communicate clearly across the product team.
- Support team members to review, feedback, and onboard.
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- More than 3 years of experience in both Node/React and TypeScript (either FE or BE heavy - at least you have experience with both of them)
- Good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design.
- Demonstrating a strong ability to work independently is a key strength.
- Confidently communicate and take initiative to collaborate effectively within a remote team.
- Ability to prepare a remote work environment where you can focus on your work with a stable network place.
- Business-level English skills (speaking/listening/ writing/ reading)
- Experience in mobile application development with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo Client
- Experience in server-side development, especially with Ruby on Rails
- Experience to develop applications with NoCode services.
(we don't expect you to have all of these skills, but we'd love to give you the environment to develop them while working at Jitera)
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, React Native, Styled Components, Apollo Client
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL, PHP lavarel, Ruby on Rails.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: AWS, GCP, Docker, Terraform, HashiCorp Vault
- CI/CD: GitHub Actions, AWS CodePipeline
- Project management: Github, Jira
- Documentation: Notion, Google Workspace, Miro
- Communication: Slack, Gather, DailyBot
- Culture interview (~20 min)
- Take-home assignment (homework without any deadline)
- Technical interview (~40 mins)
- Final interview with COO (30mins)
- Probation (4 weeks) (you can also work part-time during only this probationary period)
- Premium insurance, private health insurance (900 USD)
- MacBook M2 Pro provided and additional devices to support your work
- 22 annual leaves, paid time off (plus a week for parental leaves)
- Adding Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary from Employer)
- ESOP program
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts as cash
- Co-working space Support
- Sponsorship for classes/ professional courses according to your demand.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.