Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Work on our main app, which contains the majority of our business logic and is written in Ruby-on-Rails and backed by PostgreSQL and Redis
- Work on our automated testing agent (Python), which executes the tests written by our customers and executes those tests using LLMs, computer vision algorithms and other ML techniques
- Work on numerous support services (including our work scheduler and VM management system - both of which manage hundreds of thousands of requests a day) written in a variety of languages (Elixir, Golang, Crystal, Node, Python) chosen because of their suitability to the problem the service is solving
- Work on internal tooling to improve the development experience of other engineers and ship faster and safer
- Collaborate with product managers and our customer facing teams to analyze customer problems and design high impact features
- Lead projects to implement those features
- Help other team members to achieve their goals
- Continuously learn about new technologies and ways to solve problems
- Work with our customer facing teams to triage, troubleshoot, and fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests (including using our own product!) to ship high quality software
- Extensive experience in Ruby (or equivalent dynamic language) and be extremely knowledgeable of the language and associated ecosystem
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails (or equivalent framework) and be extremely knowledgeable of the framework and associated ecosystem
- Experience in writing and debugging SQL
- Enthusiasm for building applications using tools like Ruby on Rails, Python, Golang, Elixir, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, BigQuery, and Kubernetes - amongst others
- Practical experience of working on a React codebase - this position is backend focused, but we expect you to have some grasp of the whole stack to be able to effectively communicate with engineers across the team, and can make frontend or infrastructure changes if needed
- Professional experience in engineering SaaS products
- Experience leading projects with teams
- An ownership mindset: you should look not only at what you’re asked to do, but ask why you’re doing it and how it impacts on the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense. We expect you to be responsible for your work and to resolve any bugs you might ship
- Excitement to learn
- Excellent communication skills and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Happy to review code and have your code reviewed
- Can work effectively remotely with remote team members (we are a fully distributed company)
- Comfortable working in a large codebase with many stakeholders
- Salary and equity in the company
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees, 75% for dependents (U.S., only).
- Unlimited paid time-off (PTO).
- A weekly allowance for lunches and a monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Semi-annual company off-sites in exciting destinations around the world.
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave and 8 weeks of paid leave for supporting parents.
- 401k (U.S., only).
- We are currently unable to hire from the following regions: China, France, Iran, Egypt, Russia
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.