Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
ElectroNeek is an Intelligent Automation platform empowering MSPs (Managed Service Providers) and their clients with cutting-edge technology that seamlessly automates business processes (end-to-end). This MSP-oriented platform offers a wide range of exciting low-code automation tools, based on RPA, IDP, AI, and GPT4 (Conversational and Generative) technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our core software team on a full-time remote basis to help us facilitate releasing products faster, securely, and scalably and bring our infrastructure to the next level.
- Maintenance of cloud infrastructure;
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management;
- Test system integrity;
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Handle code deployments in all environments;
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations;
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery;
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards;
- Manage CI and CD tools;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency;
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements.
- You can work remotely from any place in the World (Slack)
- A friendly and dedicated team of RPA professionals
- Stable and competitive salary in USD
- Stock option plan
- Paid vacation and days off
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Ability to work in EST Time Zone
- AWS Console administration
- Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Gitlab CI / bitbucket-pipelines / Jenkins
- Linux/Ubuntu Server
- Zabbix/Grafana configuration or other monitoring systems
- Graylog/ELK or similar
- Discipline, self-organization, responsibility
- Team leadership/management experience (not required, but a plus)
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.