Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Lead the creation of essential web experiences and marketing pages that are designed to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Create high quality, delightful experiences with designers, researchers, product managers, content specialists, and engineers.
- Balance business objectives, customer needs, insights and technical constraints to produce data-informed outcomes
- Take concepts from research, to exploration, to prototypes, to production.
- Actively participate in design reviews both seeking and giving meaningful and supportive feedback
- Take full accountability for your work and exercise consideration of every detail.
- Contribute to the definition and expansion of new and existing design systems.
- Utilize data to drive brand strategy; analyze and interpret data to create compelling concepts and presentations, sharing insights with executives to shape and propel our brand forward.
Skills You Should HODL
- A Portfolio that Speaks Volumes: Show us the best of your portfolio which highlights your commitment to design quality, standards, and optimization.
- Technical Design Insight: More than mastering Figma, you possess a keen understanding of how design integrates with code. Familiarity with HTML & CSS is essential, and experience with React + JSON is a welcome bonus but not required. While we don't expect you to write production-ready code, your awareness of what's technically feasible in web and email design, along with optimization for performance, is vital to our team's success.
- Understanding of UI/UX for front-facing consumer websites: Proficient in creating user-centered designs that align with marketing goals, with a keen understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) principles.
- Information Architecture Awareness: Demonstrated ability to structure and organize web content, creating intuitive navigation and positive user experiences.
- Adherence to Standards: A firm grasp of W3C standards, ensuring that designs comply with industry guidelines and best practices for accessibility, usability, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Collaborative Spirit and Open-Minded Approach: Thrive in our evolving design team, with an emphasis on continuous learning and egoless collaboration.
- History of Satisfied Collaborations: Demonstrate a track record of successful partnerships with colleagues who would eagerly work with you again.
Nice to Haves
- An interest in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or financial products
- A consumer of our products
- Experience designing marketing landing pages
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.