Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Globally Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What you will do:
- Applies appropriate methodologies and tools for analyzing a range of standard, functional and/or cross-functional issues
- Assists in identifying process gaps and issues
- Plans and designs simple to complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client simple to complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Develops business requirements documents/user stories to support the required modifications.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Aids in updating process and procedural documentation
- Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of mobile application or web portals
- Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management is a must
- Ability to understand complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Strong organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Design and document new process and system changes
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What we need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a BA role
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insurtech is a must.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a must.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.