Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Employee Stock Options
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C;
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally;
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more;
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world;
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors;
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam;
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021;
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world.
What you will do:
- Applies appropriate methodologies and tools for analyzing a range of standard, functional and/or cross-functional issues
- Assists in identifying process gaps and issues
- Plans and designs simple to complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client simple to complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Develops business requirements documents/user stories to support the required modifications.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Aids in updating process and procedural documentation
- Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of mobile application or web portals
- Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management is a must
- Ability to understand complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Strong organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Design and document new process and system changes
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What we need:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a BA role
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insurtech is a must.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a must.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Technical Writing and Other languages (Chinese) is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully remote employment. Work from anywhere and/or from one of our physical offices in Vietnam, Singapore or Hong Kong occasionally.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee stock options
- Company Performance Bonus
- Company activities & Team offsites
- Training and Development Plan
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.