Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
TuxCare provides enterprise-level live patching services, ensuring that servers are secure without the need for reboots. Our solutions, including KernelCare Enterprise and LibCare, are trusted by businesses worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Scrum Master to join our dynamic team and continue the Agile transformation journey we've embarked upon.
You will help us with
- Making our backlogs refinement process even better for all the teams.
- Ensuring our sprint goals are in line with the company's OKRs
- Ensuring our teams work on the most important PBIs first.
- Facilitating key regular team meetings and making sure teams always learn how to conduct more effective communication next time.
- Pushing forward the improvements we've started, and making sure we finish what we set out to do from our feedback meetings.
- Keeping an eye on how fast we deliver client value and fostering responsibility within the teams to stick to their commitments.
- Facilitating our problem-solving talks when things go wrong and making sure we learn and do better next time.
- Watching how we're doing using simple numbers and charts and making small changes to help us do better.
- Helping teams work together better, especially when they depend on each other
- Teaching and updating the teams on the best ways to work in given circumstances
- Being in the context of the major obstacles and keep leadership informed about progress of their resolution if this will be within your power and competence
- Taking part in our Agile CoP initiatives
- In short, you'll be our go-to person to help us work better, learn, and reach our goals!
To be successful:
- You have experience of being part of the software development team in a role of individual contributor (developer, QA, data analyst, DevOps, DBA etc.).
In other words, you have a deep understanding of the development process and its challenges.
- You have extensive experience interacting with people and adjusting your leadership style based on the circumstances
- You have genuine interest in helping people do their job better with your knowledge and experience
- You strongly prefer mentoring and support over micro-management and getting things done solely on your own
- You are interested in improving your facilitation skills and practicing them on a regular basis
- You have experience with JIRA or similar tool and can make necessary adjustments as needed (for complex cases we have dedicated professionals)
- You genuinely interested in getting better at what you do and open to feedback that will help you becoming a better version of yourself
- You believe in transparent communication and are comfortable sharing both successes and areas for improvement
- You have worked as a Scrum Master with at least 2 different teams for the last 2 years
- Your total experience of working in software development companies is more than 5 years
- You have formal Scrum Master certification (Scrum.Org or ScrumAlliance)
- You familiar with Kanban method and its principles
- Russian fluency and ability to speak English at B1 level is a must
What's in it for you?
A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.