Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Futurae is a leading Swiss cybersecurity company that provides businesses and their users with seamless authentication and transaction confirmation solutions. Our customer-centric approach emphasizes security and usability, drives our daily innovations, and helps us stay at the forefront of our industry. We take pride in our diverse, dynamic, and experienced team of industry leaders, who work tirelessly to solve some of the toughest challenges in online authentication and transaction signing. Join our young, international, and fast-paced team, and be part of shaping the future of cybersecurity while creating outstanding user experiences. To learn more about our innovative solutions and team, visit us at www.futurae.com.
At Futurae, we believe in cultivating a collaborative and agile work environment. We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master/Agile Coach Consultant to work with us for 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coaching and teaching Agile methodologies to remote software development teams.
- Ensure good and fluid sprint processes for each team
- Help set up the right tool processes; Jira, Slack, Confluence
- Help the teams adopt a mindset of continuous improvement
- Help the teams become self-organized and autonomous
- Agree on what behaviors are expected in the team
- Coach teams to become proactive and take ownership
- Identify and address issues that may impact the team’s ability to deliver on Sprint goals
- Coach the designated Scrum Master in each team
- Improve the sprint value output of each team
- Facilitate knowledge sharing in the teams
- Maintain a positive team dynamic and handle conflicts within the team
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a software development environment, with a proven track record of coaching and teaching Agile methodologies to development teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to coach and teach Agile concepts and practices to team members at all levels
- Experience in facilitating Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective, with a focus on teaching teams how to improve their Agile processes and practices
- Experience in mentoring and coaching software development teams
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as Jira, Slack, and Confluence
- Experience in working with remote or distributed teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Team Coach (CTC), or other relevant Agile certifications
- Experience in implementing and facilitating Agile training programs
- Experience in leading Agile transformations for large organizations
Join a young, international, and fast-paced Cybersecurity company with experienced industry leaders.
- Work From Home and Fully Remote - you are always welcome in our offices at headquarters!
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes.
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic tech company in the B2B space in end-user authentication and transaction confirmation.
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy.
- Work in a role that gives you responsibility and independence.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.