Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
- Formulate the company's user acquisition strategy, set and manage aggressive customer acquisition goals, and implement initiatives to hit those goals.
- Oversee sales strategy and execution including lead generation, outbound sales, and managing ales quotas.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Continually optimize sales and marketing processes, contribute to the development of the sales technology stack, and manage all aspects of revenue planning.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition and use analytics tools to better understand customers.
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization, develop and optimize landing page strategy, and manage agency partners across SEO, SEM, content, and ad creative.
- Maintain and improve sales materials and collateral, build and maintain a strong professional network, and manage Sales Team quotas and commission plan payments.
- 3-8 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing; startup experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up and managing both paid (FB/IG, Google, etc.) and organic (SEO, content) acquisition.
- Proven experience in a sales-focused role with direct outbound sales, lead generation, and sales quota management experience.
- Experience in a growth-focused role within the PR, marketing, digital media, SaaS, agency, or e-commerce industry, and experience working with or selling to consumer-focused SMBs / Mid-Market.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, and ability to tell stories using data.
- Proficiency in various marketing and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive), and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with an understanding of the OKR framework.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment, being scrappy, resourceful, persistent, and positive.
- Generate positive energy, with infectious enthusiasm, passion, and a drive for excellence.
- Health insurance tax-free reimbursement monthly stipend
- 15 days PTO + 6 paid US holidays, which do not count against PTO days
- Flexible work hours and location (we are a remote 1st company and this is a remote role)
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with an early-stage start-up
- Yearly $1,500 allowance for technical equipment/work accessories
- Annual holiday party and company retreat
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/pr-volt-sales-growth-lead-100-remote-1
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.