Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
The Speaker Lab is looking for a full-time (40 hours/week) Sales Development Rep to assist in the growth of our company.
- Qualify and generate 60-100 bookings for an Enrollment Adviser to close.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as SMS text campaigns, outbound calls, and email campaigns to generate bookings.
- Follow a highly structured and proven sales script with the goal to qualify the leads.
- Work very closely with 1 dedicated Enrollment Advisor so you can get to know their strengths and weaknesses and develop a dynamic working relationship
- ***Thus your #1 goal every day is to set highly qualified appointments and work closely with an Enrollment Advisor to see those appointments close.***
- We are looking for experienced SDR's who have specifically thrived in setting high quality appointments in a 1 or 2 call close scenario. Even better if that experience is in the online coaching/training niche. When submitting your resume, please clearly document key metrics such as:
- Number of appointments you set each day as an SDR
- Success rates setting those calls to Closers/Salespeople
- Success rates in your calls being closed
- You have entry level to 2 years work experience in related field (sales).
- Eager for and motivated by uncapped commissions as their primary income source.
- You have a personal "why" that drives production.
- You are extremely competitive and want to compete for the #1 SDR spot every single month and lead in all metric categories.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via phone, email, and sms.
- You are organized, goal-oriented and metrics driven. Whether you choose to write out your to-do list or use a calendar management tool to create your schedule, maintaining a solid schedule is critical to mastering the cadence for outreach and interactions with prospects.
- You're comfortable on screen. You're open to creating short, engaging video clips (no more than two minutes) during which you introduce yourself, deliver value with a quick tip, and ask to schedule a call.
- A high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues.
- You have a figure-it-out attitude. Even if you've never used a specific tool before, you know how to use google, teach yourself, and figure it out. Generally, others would describe you as "technologically savvy" and quick to learn new concepts.
- You are resilient. Most of your time will be spent sending emails, sms, and making calls. It can be exhausting.
- You are coachable. You proactively seek out coaching from high-performing peers and crave honest feedback from your manager. Getting real-time feedback is best, but you can also build out a list of all the questions or challenges you faced in a given week and debrief with your manager during a scheduled one-on-one.
- You are self-aware. You're aware of your strengths and weaknesses. This will help you create strategies for dealing with a bad call or rejection. You will be able to analyze your own performance, both the wins and setbacks, and reflect on what went well and what didn't.
- Most important of all, you have the utmost integrity and always do what's in the best interest of the customer to help them achieve their goals.
This role is remote and we prefer North American time zones. We operate by normal business hours, but this position is flexible and you'll have some freedom in when and where you'll work. It's more important to us that you accomplish certain tasks and objectives with a high level of responsiveness than needing to constantly clock in/clock out (lame).
Expected annual compensation is between $50K-$110K with the majority of that compensation being tied to commissions on the revenue you help generate. Commission is uncapped for this role!
A Bit About Us
Here at The Speaker Lab, we help speakers build and grow their speaking businesses. We do this through many free products such as our podcast, YouTube videos, and blog but we also offer paid digital training through our online courses and training programs.
We've helped thousands of speakers spread their message all over the world. If that's appealing to you, we'd love for you to join us.
We do work that matters and we do it in a fun way with a top-notch team of people. We are a virtual company so everyone works remote (but Grant does his best to recruit us to Nashville).
We believe that who you are is more important than what you do. Yes, your work matters and we have high standards, but we also care about you as a human. So we prioritize having fun and enjoying life.
We're a fast-growing company that has grown 189% over the past 3 years and we have continued to experience growth even amidst this pandemic. Our core team of 33 people is located all across the US.
We give speakers clarity, confidence, and a clear path to make an impact.
Our Core Values
- Ownership: We believe ownership means that when you identify a problem, you take responsibility for the solution, and you follow through on the implementation.
- Growth: We believe growth means cultivating a culture that encourages challenging the status quo, evolving to meet market needs, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- People: We believe people matter so we serve them by respecting their journey, celebrating their success, building long-term relationships and helping them achieve fulfillment in their work.
Best of all, our company culture isn't just a buzzword or an idea, its truly the best place to work in the whole world. Check out recent Team Retreat videos (taken every year) here and here to see for yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-speaker-lab-sales-development-representative-1
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.