Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Privacy Notice: At eCore, we're committed to respecting your privacy. We use Breezy HR, a web-based hiring platform, to assist our recruitment process. As part of that process, we require you to submit a personal information/identification document that will be treated with high confidentiality and shared with authorized hiring team members only. Your identification document is used for screening purposes and your personal information is used to determine whether or not you're a good fit for current and future roles at our company. Please provide accurate information, otherwise, your application will be disqualified and you will not be able to reapply in the future.
Sales Development Representative
COMMITMENT: 40 hours a week
JOB LOCATION: Fully remote (home-based)
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please Include your Linkedin Profile in the Resume.
- Please use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Apply if you can work from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.
- Please complete all the steps of the application, including video recording. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
eCore was founded in 2020 to provide solutions that help companies address economic, competitive, and societal issues, including the impacts of COVID-19, and adapt workforce plans accordingly. We combine innovation, technology, and talent to simplify business processes and increase efficiency.
eCore is a rapidly growing startup company focusing on a global mindset, diversity, equity, and inclusion. eCore is a people-oriented organization with first-hand experience in how a motivated, managed, high-functioning team can change the world.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced salesperson with great communication skills and the ability to engage freely with leads. Ideal candidate is confident, has professional attitude and is ready to go above and beyond to reach sales goals.
- Place daily outgoing emails to target demographic to stimulate interest in our products and services.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create sales openings.
- Schedule and conduct pre-qualification screening calls.
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence.
- Schedule appointments and demos.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Make cold calls to prospects generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Display drive, grit, team-orientation and strong desire to compete and win.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Preferably at least 1 year experience in Marketing.
- Preferably 2+ years experience in outbound cold calling.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Marketing automation platforms like Outreach, Groove, or similar.
- Experience in remote working.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key-word searches to conduct online research, filter databases, and decipher sales leads.
- Proven business development success through the effective use of core sales tools.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business to the value that can be provided.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Must be proactive and possess excellent objection-handling skills.
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM - Worldwide!
- Video Interview
- Live Interview
- Training & Probation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I know this is not a scam?
- We're here to connect companies with the global workforce online, and we will never ask for money from you. We want to pay you for the work that you've done within our platform. For more information about the company, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
How should I prepare myself before applying for the role?
- Prepare a resume with updated educational background and work experience.
- Prepare valid identification documents for verification purposes.
- Make sure your name on the application, ID, and resume match. If we find discrepancies, your application will be disqualified.
Is it safe to submit my ID and personal information?
- We use Breezy portal for application tracking. It's a secure platform that allows us to store and protect your personal information. Only authorized hiring team members have access to applications and attached documents.
What are the steps I need to take in order to get hired?
- Click the 'Apply To Position' button and complete the application form.
- After you submit all necessary information, you will receive an invite to record video interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us get to know you better.
- Hiring team reviews applications and selects the best-fitting candidates to interview.
- If you're selected, you will receive an invite to the interview.
- After you pass the interview, you will receive an offer, and background and reference check is conducted.
- If everything goes well, you will be asked to sign the paperwork and probation period starts.
What does the probation look like?
- Your direct manager will explain job specifics, goals and KPIs.
- There are minimum requirements to be met. You may start slow but the expectation is to increase speed and quality until the end of probation. If you are not able to meet the minimum requirement during the probation period, you will not be able to continue with the project.
- Probation may be terminated earlier due to following reasons, but not limited to: Attendance issues; Not complying with company procedures; Not completing assignments; Falsifying information; Misconduct; Absence without following time-off policy.
How do I get paid?
- We pay via Payoneer once a month. Payoneer is a financial services company (similar to PayPal) that provides online money transfer, and digital payment services. It connects to your bank account for easy and fast transactions. Please note, Payoneer is not part of eCore Services, and all fees collected by Payoneer are solely determined by them.
I submitted my application but haven't received a response. What should I do?
- We review applications on a first-come-first-serve basis. We try to be efficient and respond in timely manner, but if we have high-influx of applicants, response may be delayed. Nevertheless, your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the decision. If you don't receive a decision within 2 months, feel free to reach out and ask for an update.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.