Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What you'll get to do:
- Lead the charge in making our disparate data sets trusted assets in our decision-making processes
- Help us answer key questions about what is driving retention, close rates, activation rates, and more across the revenue organization
- Work cross-functionally to own analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that help Instrumentl reach new levels of growth
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business, and identify opportunities and create strategies to help them hit their goals
- Help design territory and verticals for account ownership - ensure our sales team has equity in lead distribution
- Lead process changes around new tools as well as making sure we’re optimizing the tools we currently use
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a high-velocity startup environment where you helped empower decisions with accurate data and repeatable processes. Alternatively, experience from investment banking or management consulting doing data analysis work.
- Clarity from Chaos: You are driven to find ways to interconnect disparate data to help drive clarity for revenue and business decisions. You have a clear understanding of revenue funnels and how to measure them.
- Process: You have the ability to create repeatable processes that maximize the tools and team for the biggest impact. You enjoy working collaboratively to roll those out to team members.
- Proactive: Proactive in spotting revenue opportunities and inefficiencies and will define and execute projects, reporting the results to leadership.
- Data driven: You understand the value and need to have coherent data to give guidance to key decisions. Making disparate data sets match is something you find joy in. You’ve used data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks.
- You enjoy working across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders across different departments.
- Pivot tables and regression analyses are just part of your analytical toolset. You know when it’s best to use an index match vs. a vlookup.
- Bonus: you’ve used Close.io, Google Analytics, Intercom, or Heap
- Bonus: you’ve worked in a PLG environment before
- Bonus: experience working in a startup environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary + equity ($100,000 - $120,000/year)
- 100% covered health, dental, and vision insurance for employees, 50% for dependents
- Generous PTO policy, including parental leave
- Company laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with incredible organizations doing meaningful work, and you get to help power their success
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.