Collabora Productivity Ltd. is a software company specialising in bringing the innovation created in Open Source projects such as LibreOffice to the market, along with services, long term support and software consultancy. We combine years of open source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits, and governments face.
Collabora Productivity brings deep technical expertise around the Office space, from our preferred Open Document format to many other, including legacy, document formats such as OpenXML and Microsoft binary formats, using modern technologies.
We are looking for a passionate Release Engineer to join our team. As a Release Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring our core products are delivered across multiple platforms.
- Design and develop code that glues together various pieces of our build and test pipeline
- Update build infrastructure for releasing new versions and variants
- Maintain and monitor software build and maintain a Jenkins CI
- Support a globally distributed team
- Troubleshooting software build issues
- Deep Linux experience
- Python, shell experience
- git experience - including re-basing and bisection
- Superficial understanding of C++ enabling ability to identify and back-port changes between code branches resolving simple merge conflicts
- LXC container experience a bonus
- iOS / Android cross-compilation toolchains a bonus
- Highly self motivated, reliable with a demonstrable passion for Open Source and the office domain
- Able to work from home office, managing own time effectively
- Self learning skill to get sufficient knowledge of Collabora's services, business model, project delivery lifecycle and other related technical domains
- Good interpersonal skills
- Winsome presentation skills appreciated
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work and communicate in an online distributed environment
Apply for this job