Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
The Marketing Operations team at Kraken values organization, process excellence and rigor. Our Mission is to increase efficiency and drive results in the execution of the overall marketing objectives via strategic planning, infrastructure, repeatable processes, best practices, budgeting and reporting.
We relentlessly drive the Marketing team forward via ruthless planning & prioritization, orchestration & lethal execution. We leave no stone unturned. No questions unanswered. We take ownership and accountability for every element of our programs. As a team, we address urgency head-on and handle ambiguous situations with calm, clear & open minds. We know the way, go the way and show the way.
About the Role
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to help stand up a Globally led team dedicated to Regional Marketing. You will support setting up Regional Marketing with required operational processes across priority geos, manage regional applications of Product/Brand campaigns and executions, and support regionally-led campaigns and efforts. You will obsess over measurement and movement against key KPIs and work with our teams to identify opportunities within a regional prioritization matrix. Additionally, and possibly most critically, you will develop a method and process to organize and update the evolving geo specific regulatory guidelines on where and how we can market. In addition to Global Marketing & Operations, you will work closely with critical cross functional partners including; Regional Managing Directors & their teams, Regional Operations, Regional Compliance Officers and more.
This role reports to the Director of Global Marketing Operations but will pod closely with (to be hired) Global Regional teammates in Brand, Analytics & Growth Marketing.
You have deep experience with project management in the marketing space and understand the importance of planning, execution & progress reporting. You’re a strong communicator with excellent follow through skills - you don’t let anything slip through the cracks. You’ve got an ease about you: you can move work forward in remote & ambiguous situations without getting your feathers ruffled. You enjoy moving projects forward and keeping teammates motivated to the finish line!
- Program & project management for Global/geo go-to-market initiatives & campaigns
- Execution planning & production - including entry and management of executions & marketing activities in Airtable
- Collaborate with design, brand & copywriting - submit design briefs and manage stakeholders for feedback/approval
- Traffick assets for approvals with legal etc for all campaigns & executions
- Partner with localization and translation agencies and internal partners ensuring content is most relevant to a respective region
- Measurement set up and tracking with growth, analytics & data partners
- Build out regional marketing operating model & process that mirrors Global
- Build out planning and approval mechanisms with RegOps, CE, and other stakeholders
- Develop a method and process to organize, update & circulate the evolving geo specific regulatory guidelines with key stakeholders
- Lead media agency work since that will be driven by growth (brand and regional efforts)
- NDA, contract, invoice & expense management for regional or media efforts
- Support Global Operations Director in annual & quarterly strategic planning efforts
Skills you should HODL
- 7+ years of previous experience in operations, planning and strategy in product marketing and or digital marketing
- Experience working at a premium brand, matrixed organization and or creative agency
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: ability to slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
- Experience building & leading sophisticated, matrixed teams that are distributed globally
- Experience managing go-to-marketing campaign and executions across digital channels
- Geo-specific, global client experience in NA, UK, EU, CA, AU - nice to have
- Previous crypto experience not required but certainly a plus! (Maybe you’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto?)
Location Tagging: #US #EU #Canada #LI-AG1
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job