Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Santa Rosa, CA
- Lead engineer - work with our product team, write code and tickets
- Dev team manager - manage the dev lifecycle for 1-2 add’l devs
- Production ops - manage the production app
We are currently hiring for this position on a full-time contract basis, but are open to discussion.
- Rails must be your primary, daily development platform, for at least 5 years. This is not for casual Rails developers who mostly work with other tools.
- You must have built and managed MANY Rails apps yourself, including large-scale or complicated apps
- You have managed teams before and know how to work as a technical lead that works with the product team
- You know Tailwind CSS inside and out
- You know Hotwire / Turbo / Stimulus JS
- Backend: Postgresql, Elasticsearch, AWS, Sidekiq, Heroku
- Gems: Devise, Pundit, AASM, many many others
- Frontend: Tailwind CSS, jQuery, Stimulus, HTML, Turbo
- Testing: Strong test/spec practice (practical, not exhaustive)
- We are a fun group who loves what we do
- We work hard and we move fast
- We love a simple, clean, “nothing extra” approach to products and development
- You would work with our CTO, a 17 year Rails veteran
- We will hold daily scrum-style meetings
- Work is remote only
- Availability over weekends for production support is not required but a bonus
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/institute-of-om-rails-lead-engineer-for-amazing-education-community-platform
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.