Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
You will receive an hourly salary compensation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and it is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
- Perform manual testing.
- Identify, record, and track bugs and defects.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform regression tests.
- Track the issues reported by the team.
- Work closely with engineering, design, support, and management teams to learn and shape our product and ensure the best quality.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Is excellent at software testing and enjoys what they do.
- Has a proven track record in software quality assurance and comprehensive knowledge of software.
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Enjoy taking ownership of a process.
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others.
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem.
- Is intellectually honest and has high integrity.
- Has experience with test automation frameworks such as Playwright and Cypress, this will be considered a plus.
- Has availability 20+ hours a week.
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.