Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Do you want to make a positive impact and directly contribute to the improvement of remote working for companies around the world? Are you a person which like to build software product for cool clients such as Netflix, Mollie and Catawiki? Continue reading to see if the QA Engineer role at Workwize is something for you!
Workwize. Impacting the world by enabling the hybrid working model
At Workwize we believe that remote working will permanently revolutionize the way we work. We love to help companies connect with their employees and help them show they care by setting them up with the right equipment to enable success. We help companies to provide, maintain and manage all remote office equipment and services by centralizing this into one platform. We enable an inspiring group of forward-thinking companies to realize their growth potential and make a real impact on the world.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our software engineering team at Workwize. You will work together with our engineering team to ensure high quality, scalable software solutions.
Becoming part of Workwize means making an impact. We make sure that we will contribute to the change in the way of working. For us it is also important that we make an impact on our employees, that they feel challenged and ease. We consist of a rapid growing and ambitious team with all different backgrounds. Entrepreneurs, Operational specialists, Developers, Sales gurus you can find them all at Workwize and are always on the look-out for the next original ideas to reach more consumers and create the best value for our customers.
We are looking forward to meeting you and see if there is a match with the Workwize team!
- Writing integration and end-to-end tests for our front-end and back-end web application built with Laravel and React
- Writing out API tests on our back-end application
- Manual quality assessment of our application
- Automate tests using Cypress
- Triaging incoming bugs and incidents, and troubleshooting issues
- Provide feedback to developers to improve software quality
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer or Software Tester
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- Experience with Postman API testing suite and Cypress
- Familiarity with Github Actions and CI/CD
- Familiarity with AWS services is a plus
- Analytical mind with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A position in which you continue to grow, and build out your team
- Ability to change working environment between home and the office
- The best working set-up, both at home and the office in the centre of Amsterdam
- Working in a young, flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Daily team lunches
- Monthly Surprise Events
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.