We are hiring for QA engineer to join our team. In this role you will help us build our core product, improve processes and create discovery ways in the product. You will collaborate with the whole team and make real impact to the project.
- Functional and non-functional testing;
- Making impactful decisions, prioritizing tasks and helping engineering teams with the direction;
- Finding the reason of the problem and consult team about that;
- Developing and improving documentation;
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years of experience as manual QA;
- At least 1 year of experience with mobile testing;
- Good knowledge of testing and development processes;
- Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins or Teamcity);
- Accountability for quality of the product;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Experience with auto tests in any language;
- Experience with APIs, SQL;
- Fluent english.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance