Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Job title: QA Architect (Automation)
Work Location: Remote
Division/Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Head of QA
About Delivery Solutions:
Delivery Solutions is an experience-driven orchestration platform that supercharges enterprise e-commerce brands worldwide. Our robust last-mile ecosystems allow for best-in-class solutions with minimal impact on operations. Our customers gain unparalleled control over their brand experience all in a single platform.
Acquired in May 2022, Delivery Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS. Being a part of the largest and most trusted global shipping and logistics company means we have a lot of growth and potential to offer both customers and employees.
We're always on the lookout for great talent around the world, and all positions are remote; work from anywhere.
The impact you will have in this role:
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that all applications, and process flows meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized technical and strategic assistance on quality assurance across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across the company. Design, develop, and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Support an environment that ensures employees understand how their efforts contribute to overall business strategy
- Manage the team's book of work, partnering with leadership to plan the future supply and demand of resources required
- Manage the backlog and prepare a roadmap. Partner with the leadership to plan the future resources required
- Evaluate the testing status of projects while identifying and advancing critical risks
- Ensure timely delivery of work including; supervising dependencies, tracking progress, and project milestone completion
- Influence designs towards re-usable IT components and services keeping in mind test validation and test automation principles
- Maintain a high degree of cross-team and cross-application coordination to ensure end-to-end testing meets intended objectives
- Drives the preparation and execution of end-to-end and automated test planning, strategy, and execution activities
- Provide testing expertise to project teams; partner with the Development team to tackle application issues
- Interact with senior management to share and present future automation strategy
- Ensure team's alignment with departmental and organizational policy and procedures
- Review test strategy with customer-facing teams to ensure comprehensive coverage and acquire feedback
- Identify technical gaps in the team and ensure training and mentoring to achieve the testing goals
- Responsible for the provisioning of test environments for the team, and assist with coordination to resolve issues
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and supervising controls, spotting key errors, and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
- Overall years of experience shall be 10+ for this role
- Experience as QA architect is at least 2+ years in automation
- At least 3 years of experience creating and guiding strategic architecture solutions through implementation into tracked adoption states
- At least 3 years of creating deliverables for standards, best practices, patterns, strategies, and diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Talents Needed for Success:
- A clear understanding of QA methodologies and can apply the methodologies in test plan/test strategy development.
- Experience in leading QA activities in a fast-paced Agile development team, with hands-on experiences in analyzing requirements, converting requirements into meaningful test scenarios, and implementing effective test cases and harnesses accordingly
- Proficient in Java programming language or other high-level programming languages and strong hands-on experience in developing back-end automated functional tests with any of the Unit Test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Xunit, etc). Proven skill in common test automation libraries and tools such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber
- Hands-on experience with at least one of these CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Strong communication skills. Trackable experience in enabling internal corporation within an Agile team across functionalities, and trackable experience coordinating cross-team activities
- Experience in creating and managing roadmaps
- Experience in managing a team of testers
- Experience in test data management is a strong plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.