Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Share Option Plan
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do:
- Engage and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Leading project planning sessions with internal and client staff
- Support solution proposals for client pursuits, proposals, and PoCs
- Participating in proposal and POC processes (i.e. design, submission and review)
- Support the creation of contracts and related communication with clients
- Identifying and helping secure growth opportunities for existing clients
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Lead the team to reach objectives and manage resources in an Agile way (Scrum \ Kanban) using backlogs, planning, retrospectives
- Regular/weekly project review and creating reports with key metrics about team and project status using company standard metrics
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Identify and manage issues, risks, assumptions, and dependencies
- Continuously optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Prepare and present regular reports, performance metrics, and key insights to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a program director with min of 1 year of insurance experience is a plus
- Solid insurance knowledge is a must
- PMP Certificate is highly preferred
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines. Willingness to travel as required for customer meetings and industry events.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.