Building the Future of Crypto
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Kraken Futures.
Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
Proof of work
CF Benchmarks are the world’s first and leading cryptocurrency index provider, authorised and regulated by the UK FCA. Our indices are in full compliance with UK Benchmark Regulation (BMR), proven by two successful audits undertaken by Deloitte. We're a trusted partner to some of the most respected and innovative financial institutions and our fully market tested reference rates and indices power regulated financial products including listed derivatives, investment funds and structured products from the world's leading firms including the market defining crypto derivatives suite listed by CME Group and the BlackRock Bitcoin Private Trust. For more information, please visit www.cfbenchmarks.com
- Develop new index products including quantitative analysis, design, testing and evaluation
- Take ownership of the maintenance and expansion of the financial derivatives based index product suite
- Play a key role as a product specialist in the marketing efforts for existing products and new product launches
- Collaborate with other Product Mangers to maintain all of the firm’s existing index product suite with focus on robust and reliable processes
- Collaborate with the firm’s technology development team to specify the build of new technology tools and infrastructure to facilitate product management and development
- Ensure accurate documentation of methodologies and processes required to support new products
- Enhance existing products and grow out the CFB IP stack to include different reference data sources, including on-chain blockchain data
Skills you should HODL
- Education (MSc or PhD) from a top tier educational institution in a quantitative subject (Finance, Maths, Stats, Physics, etc)
- 4-7 years working experience as a Product Manager, Product Developer or as a Structurer at a top tier exchange, asset management or banking institution
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of derivative financial products, including futures, options, and structured products, with practical experience in at least one asset class
- Experience in the financial product ideation, development and marketing process
- Understanding of derivatives markets, underlying drivers and client segments
- Strong verbal, written and graphical communication including an ability to articulate mathematical concepts to clients
- Strong numeracy skills and applied knowledge of statistics and econometrics
- Advanced knowledge of Python and ability to work with and analyse large data sets
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
$101,000 - $153,000 a year
This is the target annual salary range for this role. This range is not inclusive of other additional compensation elements, such as our Bonus program, Equity program, Wellness allowance, and other benefits [US Only] (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
The compensation range provided is influenced by various factors and represents the initial target range. Our salary offerings are dynamic and we strive to ensure that our base salary and total compensation package aligns and recognizes the top talent we aim to attract and retain. The compensation package of the successful candidate is based on various factors such as their skillset, experience, and job scope.
#LI-Remote #EU #UK #US
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job