Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: 100% Remote
You will be a vital part of the team and will also manage a few developers who are developing the products and work closely with other departments as well.
This role is a hybrid role between a product leader and a manager role where both technical and leadership skills are needed
- At least 4 years of applied knowledge in being a product manager.
- A deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- At least 4 years of experience with onboarding experiences of products.
3+ years of experience acting as a team manager/leader
Proficient communication skills (written communication, voice communication, and excellent asynchronous communication skills)
- Ability to teach and coach co-workers new skills, including explanations of technical concepts and a lot of soft/psychological skills to elevate the team to the next level
- Active listening skills and the ability to gather information
- Ability to efficiently delegate tasks to others when needed & the ability to break down projects and tasks in Asana with clear due dates and assignments
- Ability to empathise with the team and show an understanding of their tasks and responsibilities, as well as wellbeing
- Ability to hold a team accountable for the KPIs and deliverables of the department
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems & identify new ideas for the company
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise and execute; you know how to manage to complete tasks by the due date and you deal well with time constraints
- Proactive learning skills and genuine curiosity about new technologies and solutions
- Project management skills and the ability to coordinate the work of people who report directly to you to complete tasks
- Research skills and the ability to observe new technologies that are on the rise in the industry and apply them to your work to keep up with the changing trends
- Results-driven mindset and an obsession with creating tangible results for a company creatively, innovatively, and reliably
- Service-centric mindset and the ability to think and act to serve your team and your company's customers
- 100% Remote: Fully remote and full-time role. Fully flexible working schedule; you can be online at any time during the day as long as you clock 40 hours per work week and deliver results. The company measures only performance and results
- Emergency fund: We provide an emergency fund in case of emergencies up to $1,000, interest free and in a comfortable payouts.
- Personal development: We provide a personal development fund to aid your personal development
- Focused time blocks: We discourage meetings before noon so employees can have undistracted time to work.
- Incredible Growth and Promotion Opportunities: We are a small company and there is a lot of opportunity to make your mark, grow professionally and also be promoted.
- Swag: You get company gear swag shipped to you.
Bonus structure: Based off performance, we create bonus structures
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully, apply promptly, and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rapidseedbox-ltd-product-manager-needed-remote
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.