Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are a global company focused on developing the best fulfillment and delivery technology in the world. We provide leading retailers like Walmart, Falabella and HEB with advanced software solutions to conquer the e-commerce market through seamless operations.
What we offer? - What we bring to the table?🚀📚🌎
At Installeap you will enjoy:
🚀 A growing organization with possibilities for personal development.
🚀 A challenging job that will be at the center of our growth ambition.
🚀 Rock-solid onboarding that will set you up for success in your job.
🚀 Mentoring and coaching from experienced SaaS leaders can help you improve your career.
💲 Great salary and compensation.
🌎 Remote work: We are a global team!
👩🏿💻 Flexible hours: We trust your work and abilities.
🏖️ Additional days off to vacation.
👨🏽 ⚕️ Health Insurance.
📚 Educational Budget: We support our workers to achieve success.
Your Superpowers 🎯
Your experience has been shaped by:
- You have experience in pre-selling or selling SaaS
- You have experience in solutions engineering
- You can work multi-functionally with colleagues and managers, internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent in English is a Must
What would you do? ✅
- With an in-depth knowledge of our product, you will collaborate to successfully close business deals by effectively highlighting the needs and problems that our product can solve.
- As a key member of the product ans sales team you will collaborate closely with the product team to transfer identified customer needs from the sales process into new and dynamic product functionalities.
- Guide and support the customer success team in addressing critical client needs by leveraging the existing product functionalities.
- Acts as a key player in the discovery and definition cycle of new features that are aligned with the product vision, based on insights provided by the Customer Success team.
- Attend discovery and validation sessions led by PMs to monitor the features that you, as a product expert, proposed.
- Ensure that the product documentation created by the PMs has proper substantiation so that it can become a useful resource for sales processes and support for customer interactions.
- Be strategic in matching product and customer needs, and help create maximum business value with minimal implementation or development effort, while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaborate with the CSM team on developing success case documentation using our products in order to enhance our conversion with new retailers.
- Lead the recruitment and development of the team.
At Instaleap we wake up each day eager to keep revolutionizing the last mile end-to-end retail solution to make your deliveries faster & scalable.
If you love the idea and want to become one of our superheroes #APPLYNOW!🚀
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.