Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Lucerne, Switzerland
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location is in the CET zone, plus/minus up to 2h.
The getAbstract LAB is a performance-driven product team with experience in product discovery and delivery. The following books shape our working and learning culture (click on links to read the summaries):
- Inspired, Marty Cagan
- Radical Candor, Kim Scott
- Empowered, Marty Cagan
Lead the discovery process from a product design perspective: As a full partner of the product manager, collaborate in the product discovery team with engineers, knowledge providers, product marketing, etc. from discovery to delivery. You are deeply oriented around actual customers and the value our products bring to them. You care about delivering products that are valuable (users will choose to use it), usable (users can figure out how to use it), feasible (our engineers can build it), and business viable (the product works for various aspects of getAbstract’s business).
Own the User Experience & User Interface Design of corporate+ products: In close collaboration with getAbstract’s Core Product Team, you develop and own the customer journey map for each corporate+ product so that the product team can build on it to identify underlying services needed. You interact with the product and with getAbstract as a whole.
Own the design work stream for testing ideas: You are comfortable with prototyping tools such as Figma, and you are able to apply the correct one for the task at hand – be it for both, communicating and testing ideas internally and externally. Validate and refine ideas as well as collect new insights. Share your insights with the team so that informed decisions can be taken together.
- Embody getAbstract’s performance-driven product culture: Demonstrate a growth mindset, make decisions based on data, and work with a high degree of ownership, autonomy, and responsibility. You thrive in an environment that is transitioning into a product organization.
- >2 years working on technology-powered products as a product designer (as part of a product company/startup or agency)
- >2 years’ experience and deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery. A plus: background in software engineering, some level of skill with both interaction and visual design
- Fluent written and spoken English (German, French, or Spanish a plus)
- Used to work in remote product teams
- Willingness to occasionally participate in Design Sprints or other team workshops which are held in Lucerne (Switzerland).
- Work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location is in the CET zone, plus/minus up to 2h.
- Flexible working hours - remote working
- Choice of Hardware – purchase your own computer program
- Events – travel to our yearly international company kick-off (in Europe or the US)
- Meeting free half-days dedicated to focus
- Your birthday is your holiday
How to apply
- What’s your biggest, ideally most recent career accomplishment?
- What results were expected?
- Where did you exceed expectations?
- How did you grow as a result?
- What did you like and dislike most about the experience?
- How did you receive recognition for it?
- How does your biggest career accomplishment relate to the performance objectives described for this position?
- What factors are you looking for in a new position that would allow you to achieve a significant career move?
Our recruitment process
- Review: We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria.
- Phone Screen: Prospects have an exploratory intro call with one member of the LAB.
- Interview: Online panel interview with the LAB Team and other Product Team people to get to know you better.
- Workshop: Spend a working day with us to see whether there is a fit. You are asked to complete a task prior to the workshop. We pay for your time.
- Paper work: Preparation of term sheet.
- Offer: We make an offer to the prospect we feel is the best for the position and we check references.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/getabstract-product-designer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.