Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
- At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We’re an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do:
- Builds a stable, standardized, and repeatable model for project delivery and professional services (productize delivery across product roadmap and clients) to achieve high-impact outcomes (greatest possible return on project investment) and increase customer confidence.
- Drives the direction and strategy of project management competency (CoverGo Methodology) for the organization.
- Ensures PM competency development of all PM staff and the expansion of PM general knowledge across the organization through various learning and development initiatives.
- Acts as a central hub and enforces project management best practices, project management systems (including document repository structure), standards, guidance, and tools, to enable predictability, reliability, transparency, and accountability.
- Prepares new elements and improves existing CoverGo Methodology items – project management processes, policies, tools, templates, reporting requirements and other resources to meet the demands of the PM staff and management across the organization.
- Supports the Resource Manager in capacity modeling for projects and suggests resourcing changes for client and product feature projects.
- Coaches project managers and staff to carry out their tasks efficiently and uphold company's standards throughout each project's development and execution.
- Provides guidance and coaching support, and serves as champion and advocate for PM best practices to enable thoughtful engagement and information sharing among project staff and stakeholders.
- Together with Program Directors and Head of Delivery, develops controls to monitor and track project progress against project plans, including deliverables, milestones, timelines, and budgets.
- Proactively monitors project health (adherence to budgets, meeting deadlines, meeting company standards of quality and culture) and intervening when necessary to keep projects on track and ensure successful outcomes.
- Supports project managers in creating estimates, project plans, and other key project documentation.
- Conducts project reviews and audits to evaluate project performance, identify areas for improvement, and ensure that lessons learned are captured and applied across the organization.
- Identifies and manages project risks and issues, and implements risk management strategies to mitigate these risks and address issues as they arise.
- Ensures that project reporting is accurate, timely, and meaningful, and that it provides stakeholders with the information they need to make informed decisions about the project.
- Coordinates and communicates with project stakeholders to ensure alignment and collaboration, resolve conflicts, and manage expectations.
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field is a plus
- 10+ years experience in insurance project management and consulting / professional services
- Agile experience is a must
- Strong Client facing experience is a plus
- Technical skills is a plus
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able, willing and excited to work in a fast-paced collaborative startup environment
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Full-remote employment, work from anywhere and/or from one of our physical offices in Vietnam, Singapore or Hong Kong occasionally.
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid annual leave, sick leave and special leave (maternity, paternity leave, etc.)
- Employee stock options
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
Covergo Company Video
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.