Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Develop and lead global performance marketing campaigns that maximize performance in order to drive efficient customer acquisition.
- Own CAC targets across each of our priority geos and customer segments. This will involve having strong data and analytics skills, but also being able to work closely with our internal data analytics team.
- Work closely with our regional Managing Directors to lead the development and execution of the regional performance marketing strategy that will bring in new Consumer and Pro clients.
- Work closely with our compliance, legal, and regional operations teams to remove blockers in advertising across priority geos. This also involves making sure that we are being compliant with local regulators in the way we advertise to new customers.
- Monitor paid spend, analyze performance, and recommend ways to increase performance related sign-ups, transacting users, and revenues.
- Build out the team that will dramatically scale up our performance marketing efforts over the next 12-24 months.
- Analyze performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign and adopt a continual test and learn approach to all performance marketing activities. This includes managing the reporting of performance marketing to senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide insight on new opportunities, business trends, and challenges or concerns related to performance channels.
- Own the relationships with existing vendors/agencies and make recommendations for new ones that can add value to us.
- Manage a multi-million dollar performance marketing budget.
Skills you should HODL
- 7+ years of related experience in performance marketing with a proven track record of success in building and optimizing highly effective paid campaigns in a face-paced environment.
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, offering innovative solutions, and testing new approaches.
- Track record of running global paid campaigns across a number of different channels (search, social, ASA, etc.) with budgets in excess of $3m.
- Experience with building an in-house performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation.
- Very strong analytical skills and experience in driving campaign performance for measurable results. Must be very competent in analyzing metrics like CAC, ARPU, LTV.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passionate and knowledgable about the crypto sector
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills.
- Must be adaptable and handle risk and uncertainty effectively.
- B2C experience is a must.
- Based in EU/UK/NorAM preferred
- Crypto/fintech experience is preferred but not necessary at all.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.