Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of Work
The Operations Manager role requires a high level of expertise in data analysis tools, strong communication skills, and the ability to drive process optimisation efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Account Management team, ensuring smooth and efficient functioning across other departments, thus playing a crucial role in the AM team’s overall success, inheriting -for the most part- responsibilities and processes from the current management team. They will be responsible for the timely delivery of all core reports our department routinely produces, the coordination and as well as bolster our team’s commitment and adherence to our strategic OKRs.
- Maintaining and enhancing current workflows and procedures: upkeep and improvement of all periodic reports; producing ad hoc reports at a quick pace depending on team or company need; automate tasks and workflows wherever possible; creating and maintaining both external client surveys and internal employee surveys
- Providing Direction, Support, and Insights: keeping documentation and data sources up to date and easily accessible; staying up to date with company goals, ensuring team alignment; develop or improve live dashboards
- Handling of sales pipeline: own the commissions calculation and validation process by coordinating with relevant stakeholders; ensuring timely delivery and approval of sales reports; consistent monitoring of events through dashboards
- Communications: introduce and navigate team members to important procedural changes, while being able to support them ad hoc; communicate urgent announcements that all team members need to be made aware of and confirm it has been acknowledged.
- Confirming/enforcing high level strategy OKRs: help establish and maintain robust and reliable definitions and procedures for capturing and tracking raw data, KPI metrics and other relevant and valuable data on a real time, impromptu and/or periodic basis; help improve, maintain and expand our reporting standards and procedures
- Additional responsibilities: ensuring smooth communication and coordination of efforts effectively when working across multiple departments; help drive AM tooling (e.g., CRM (Trident)) feedback and usability surveys, and build the roadmap for growing these tools into their next stage, while collaborating closely with peers in AM (leadership) and PDE functions
Skills you should HODL
- Strong data analysis skills with a high degree of proficiency in tools such as Superset, Google Sheets, Google Apps Script,Grafana, SQL).
- 3+ years past experience in Operations roles or duties.
- Thorough understanding of CRM software, client database and management systems.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Availability to work on urgent matters as required.
- Dashboard guru
Location Tagging: #US #CANADA #EU #APAC #LI-remote
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job