Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
ABOUT ATLAS PRIMARY
Atlas Primary is a rapidly growing healthcare-focused market research company. Our work contributes to research that make healthcare professionals better at their most important work — the kind of work you read about in leading healthcare publications. Our clients are some of the largest healthcare companies in the world, and we are proud to help them drive innovation in healthcare through our extensive primary research data collection capabilities.
OUR CORE VALUES
Optimize for Integrity
Positive intent drives everything we do — we are true to each other, our healthcare and patient communities, our partners, and our clients. Success to us is measured by the quality of our relationships and the value we create for our stakeholders.
One Team, One Dream
We operate in a culture of transparency, teamwork, and trust to fulfill our company vision of helping our clients drive innovation and shape the future of healthcare. We know that each individual role plays a part in Atlas Primary's success. Everyone's work matters. Without the collective insight from a diverse group of experienced professionals, we would not be successful in our goal of delivering world-class solutions for our clients.
Some people may think of us as just a company… but we call ourselves family. We are the market research company that puts people first. Our success depends on a group of people working together to serve our clients and partners with the same devotion and care that we share for each other.
Pride in Excellence
We solve tough problems for our clients. Major decisions are made with the data we collect. We leverage our extensive experience to continually explore new ways to improve our processes, create efficiencies, and develop innovative solutions that ensure we deliver the best quality data available to inform our clients' most important decisions.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Online Surveys Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for self-driven team players with a strong interest in the market research and healthcare industries. If you are a highly organized and goal-oriented person who is empowered by working in a fast-paced setting, this job is for you.
The Quality Assurance Specialists' primary role is to assess, evaluate and test online questionnaires, keep track of programming changes interpret project needs/requirements or any other issues that could impact the study in a negative way.
- 1 + years of experience in survey link testing
- Test survey links to ensure match to questionnaire
- Test quotas, qualifications logic, skip logic, validation logic, design and flow
- Responsible for data quality of online surveys data collection
- Must have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients and programmers in a friendly manner
- Good understanding of online market research
- Healthcare market research experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fully remote (work from home) position
- Able to adapt and learn new tasks quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with a proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Able to work 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Time (US)
- Experience with Decipher data collection software a plus
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.