Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
As a Mobile App Product Manager you will work with Product and Project managers and with members of the Engineering, Design, Marketing and Legal teams to formulate and execute our business and product strategies across the Bitfinex Mobile App.
You will focus on delivering Bitfinex’s industry leading professional exchange trading technology through our mobile app. To do so you will need to develop a deep understanding of our trading platform, customers, the market, our competitors and the wider cryptocurrency and blockchain industry as a whole, and collaborate with world-class engineering, marketing, legal and design teams to deliver industry-leading technologies that help us meet the company’s high level business goals. Specifically you will:
- Understand Bitfinex’s professional trader user base and their requirements to continue the development of a mobile app experience that fully recreates all web app functionality and enables traders to manage their trading strategies from their mobile devices.
- Understand the wider cryptocurrency retail market, our competition, and retail investor requirements in-depth to develop and deliver new mobile products and features that grow the mobile app’s share of the retail market.
- Contribute to the development of product and business strategy for the product team and the business as a whole.
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations.
- Own and optimize adoption KPIs for the mobile app.
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Liaise with the marketing and legal teams to increase awareness of new product and services and lead product launches.
- Develop industry partnerships and expand our ecosystem of products and services.
- 2+ years of product management, product marketing and/or product design experience developing fintech or cryptocurrency-focused products.
- Experience collaborating on strategic product roadmaps; leading development from conception to launch; and working with cross-functional teams to develop consumer-facing products for international markets.
- BA/MA degree in business, marketing, design, human interaction design, computer science or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player, influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority, and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong UX skills, and an ability to develop simple, intuitive solutions to complex problems.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency and the financial markets.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter mindset and the ability to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing financial products, technologies and platforms in the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience developing products for retail investors, e.g. mobile wallets, social trading, online brokerages, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.