Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Please note that we are currently looking for candidates specifically within the CET time zone for this role.
- Please visit our Careers Page for further information and to apply: https://www.interaction-design.org/careers
Are you a strong communicator and troubleshooter? Do you have an eye for detail and a desire to help people achieve their goals through online learning? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to solve problems and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
What you will be doing
- Act as an ambassador of our brand and maintain our excellent reputation. It’s a big responsibility but also a very rewarding one!
- Serve as a point of contact for B2B and B2C customers with queries about our products, orders, onboarding delivery and contract negotiations.
- Correspond daily with our users across multiple channels, building out our FAQ/self-help repository, and troubleshooting reported issues.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other teams to relay customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Work with the development and editorial teams to improve our product offerings and the user experience of the platform.
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your customer experience goals.
- Help shape internal processes that directly impact engagement and improve our KPIs.
- Update our internal knowledge base and contribute to department initiatives around knowledge sharing.
- Work closely with the Growth and Product teams to reduce churn and strengthen retention at every stage of each customer’s journey.
- Become our virtual face and often the first point of contact that people have with our community. So, you will be an essential part of our team—someone who directly helps our foundation grow further and further!
What we can offer
- A full-time, fully remote position with the world’s biggest online design school.
- Regular video-based contact with your colleagues, and you will get to meet them in amazing locations on team trips 1–2 times a year.
- The chance to impact the lives of tens of thousands of designers around the world and put smiles on their faces as you ease their learning journeys.
- The opportunity to supercharge your collaboration skills and communication working across departments and geographies to deliver outstanding results.
- Our focus is on creating a dynamic, positive, and supportive work environment where our team members can grow and thrive.
- Opportunity to work independently without supervision and flexible schedules as long as deadlines are hit. Our company culture cultivates a feeling of camaraderie and a sense of belonging and direction.
- A company culture of learning and excellence—coupled with care and respect. Your colleagues will support and help you learn, just like you’ll help them!
- A competitive salary - we pay competitive salaries based on your location and local economy.
- A home office allowance and a laptop to optimize your workspace.
- 5 weeks (25 days) of paid vacation per year to do whatever makes you happy, rested and fulfilled.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in providing email-based customer or similar client-facing experience.
- You are a confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team.
- You’re an enthusiastic problem solver, keen to keep going until the issue is solved.
- Your customer empathy comes through in your writing style and tone of voice and you have the ability to explain concepts clearly.
- You’re comfortable adapting quickly and openly to changes, and keen to always learn and apply these insights to your work - with failures an inevitable part of your experiments.
- You’re self-motivated & self-reliant with exceptional time management skills.
- You're resilient and have the ability to bounce back when things aren’t going according to plan, providing solutions along the way.
- You are based in the CET time zone
- have experience with working remotely.
- have experience with SEO.
- have an interest in online learning.
- are passionate about the customer experience.
- are already a member of the Interaction Design Foundation.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/interaction-design-foundation-member-support-unicorn-3
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.