Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
Our Marketing Manager Role
We are currently looking for a great storyteller who is also technical product savvy to join us!
You will be taking charge of translating and communicating Pulse iD product value to the market, helping buyers to discover and identify their needs for adoption.
We need you to leverage our existing platform and expertise, combined with your knowledge of the market, consumers, and competitors to clearly explain the unique value of our product, create positioning and messaging that resonates with the target buyers.
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be helping to surface a great technology product, bringing it to the market, and benefit the nation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deep dive into Pulse iD's product roadmap, company vision, competitors and further develop a go-to-market strategy across the region.
- Develop product messaging that clearly defines the product values and share them internally and externally.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, blogs, pitch decks, websites, etc.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
- Translate technical details into user benefits.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute campaigns that generate leads and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Create content for marketing collateral, website, email campaigns, social media, and other channels.
- Manage the company's website, ensuring that it is up to date and optimized for search engines.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Develop product marketing best practices and processes that govern the product marketing function in the company.
What do you need to bring along?
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the fintech or software industry.
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
- Strong writing skills and experience creating content for a range of marketing collateral.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision making.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in using online marketing tools such as Google Ads is a must.
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
- Creativity, an eye for detail, and an analytical mind are necessary.
- Digital payment/loyalty product experience is preferred.
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant areas
What do we offer?
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to grow your career to the next level
Come work with us!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.