Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Marketing Manager - DACH
As a Marketing Manager in the Appinio DACH marketing team you will be the driving force behind content and brand initiatives. You are responsible for all german-speaking content from A-Z: Choosing the right topics for existing content, creating it in a most effective way and planning the distribution for each content piece individually. Additionally, you will look at existing formats and together with your team and the global content team to evaluate where and what to improve. At the same time, you will keep an eye on state of the art content in the market research sphere and beyond to draw inspiration from. Quintessentially, you are equally a creative force as a project management mastermind.
What you’ll be doing
- Content Creation: Create content according to existing content formats in our overall yearly plan. This includes researching and analyzing the right data set and then creating compelling content that engages the intended audience.
- Content Distribution: Strategically develop individual distribution plans for each of our content formats. Execute the plan involving all necessary internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze: You will need a full understanding of relevant KPIs and how to interpret them. Adjust our strategy for content creation and distribution accordingly.
- Brand initiatives: Identify and drive brand initiatives that go beyond content that will help reach predefined goals.
- Develop the correct and fitting distribution plan for each content piece taking existing and new channels into consideration
- Brainstorm and develop new formats to address the different needs of our target groups
- Align with various stakeholders such as Sales, PR, Research Consulting, Social Media
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a strong background in content marketing and digital strategies
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a high growth, start-up environment or on the agency side
- You have experience with tools for content creation such as keynote, adobe, figma & co.
- You know how to craft content and messages that engage a target group
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- You have a portfolio of successful content creation and distribution
- You are experienced in managing and delivering multiple priorities / projects with tight deadlines
- You are native in German and fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform - full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg or Berlin, you'll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you're located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We're eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.