Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
On behalf of PokerStars (Flutter), SD Solutions is looking for a talented Manual QA Analyst with strong analytical skills that, combined with domain and product knowledge, will guarantee the most efficient planning and execution of QA tasks. You will have a track record in performing at a high level and contributing to the team effort.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
The Senior QA Analyst role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure server, middle tier, and front end clients runs smoothly.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Plan, develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts
- Execute the planned sets of test cases, in line with the test design and the release schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Identify and report any bugs identified within the software
- Follow up on reported issues, ensure defects are fixed
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with other parts of the business and colleagues
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Analyse business documents to understand and determine any gaps in requirements
- Review and investigate server log errors
- Log concise and detailed bugs into a defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development and business teams to reproduce, prioritize and monitor defects
- Provide test status updates to various stakeholders
- Balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision while working under tight deadlines
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience in a large scale interactive environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, ability to write and interpret RDBMS queries
- Understanding of Backend and Middle-tier applications
- Experience with server itself and DB its connected to it
- Knowledge of how to collect and save data from/into DB
- Deep understanding how backend works and ability to read (and understand) server logs and dependencies between different jobs running on server
- Experienced with working on multiple regulated markets
- Experienced with testing 3rd party integrations
- Basic understanding of Jenkins, Git, and Jira
- Browser-based testing experience with Chrome, Safari, IE and Firefox browsers and debugging tools
- Good knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven ability to define, write and execute test case scenarios
- Strong communication skills, Superb attention to details, Team player
- Manage defect tracking and proactively identify risks to management; monitor and report results
- Experience with Automation Testing or knowledge in Python
- Experienced with planning and coordination with different functional teams (Development, Project Management, and Business Analyst)
- Understanding of poker, casino, sports betting and regulated markets
- Experienced in working with QA teams in different geographic locations
About the company:
Flutter is a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider for over 18 million customers worldwide. The ex-Paddy Power Betfair plc got the Stars Group in 2019 and became Flutter.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.