Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
At Just Global we live and breathe B2B and believe in igniting B2B relationships. Our independent, global team actively engages with clients to put our deep technical knowledge and unique perspectives of markets and buying processes to work. We maximize insights, we spark creativity, and we leverage technology to inspire brand loyalty and drive reoccurring revenue. We are the heart of B2B.
What you are accountable for:
The Manager, Global Client Finance is accountable for partnering with our client teams (analytics, client services, creative, content, integrated media, project management and strategy) to monitor budgets, forecast revenue, report on profitability, and provide additional financial insights into client and overall business performance.
What you are responsible for:
- Partner with the accounting team to report monthly revenue by client and ensure that revenue is recognized in accordance with appropriate accounting principles and regulations.
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue versus the forecast to determine whether we met or exceeded financial goals.
- Oversee media reconciliation process to ensure they are performed accurately and timely.
- Contribute to the monthly financial reporting packet including full client analysis, utilization analysis, and other insights into client financial activity.
- Provide support to client account teams and monitor client budgets on a project basis.
- Calculate staffing plans and resulting fee for new and existing client engagements.
- Calculate project and client margins and communicate with the teams to establish improvement plans as necessary.
- Work with client teams to revise revenue forecasts on a regular basis.
- Generate financial reports for review with clients as directed by client teams.
- Partner with operations team and resource management function to determine and optimize utilization and team staffing.
- Maintain client revenue file by updating the file for regular changes.
- Work with finance team to forecast revenue and determine revenue phasing.
- Assess revenue potential and assign the probability of converting pipeline projects.
- Key contributor within the media and financial management systems to assure accurate and timely data.
- Assist with new business prospects, scoping, determining probability, and forecasting.
- Assist in the crafting, review, and negotiation of client contracts.
- Maintain client rate cards.
- Ensure agency performance is consistent with contract obligations and act as the point person on client media and hour audits.
- Other ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Build strong relationships with clients at the senior level and build strong collaboration across partner agencies.
- Assist as needed within the vendor space by creating and maintaining strong relationships that maximize value for our clients.
What you’ll bring [knowledge, skills, and/or experience]:
- Understanding of accounting and finance associated with a professional service business model
- Strong understanding of the services associated with advertising (creative, content, media)
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, proactive and eager to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Savvy with large ERP technology systems
- Very strong spreadsheet skills (e.g. VBA)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
- 5 - 7 years experience in finance or accounting with progressing experience, preferably in a media agency or professional service environment
- Proven track record of being a strong contributor to a large team
- Experience working in a global organization
What it means to work at Just Global…
Being a Just teammate means working in alignment with our Values…
- Build rapport first.
- Put yourself in their shoes.
- Assume positive intent. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Be One Team
- Be the guardian of each other’s reputation.
- Have each other’s back. Help each other out.
Strive for Brilliance
- Create work you can be proud of.
- Remain open and curious.
- Improve your work. Improve yourself.
And in return you can expect…
- You will be seen, heard, and included as a whole human being
- Your contribution will be valued, rewarded, and recognized
- You will develop deep and meaningful relationships that could last a lifetime
- You will have leaders who are worth following
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your craft
- You will have a meaningful chapter in your career path
At Just Global, you will have the flexibility to work and live from anywhere in your home country, as long as it works for your client(s), your team, and you. This flexible working policy aims to attract and retain individuals who have a focus on performance, an aptitude towards learning, and a desire to live by our agency’s behaviors and values. Our compensation philosophy is commensurate with the type of teammates we are seeking to join us.
As a fair, equitable, and open company, we have established compensation ranges that are visible and transparent. We use various market and data-driven salary sources to determine a salary range for each role. Your salary is based upon the skills and experience you bring along with the salary range established for your role. The goal is to ensure that Just Global teammates have salaries that are highly competitive, regardless of where they live.
In addition to your base salary and our flexible working policy, you will enjoy market-leading employment benefits that support you as whole human being. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a discretionary non-contractual profit share, which is based on company performance, because when we succeed as a company, we all get to share in that success. The base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.