Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Founded in 2018, Gozem is today a technological group of more than 400 people, agile and ambitious, which offers via its mobile application a very wide range of services including transport, delivery, financing, mobile money and many others, to African users. Present in Benin, Togo, Gabon and Cameroon, our group's ambition is to become "Africa's Super App" by establishing itself throughout French speaking Africa. Our solution is 100% focused on the African market, serving drivers, customers, traders and soon, SMEs in our areas of activity.
We are a multinational group, with a strong presence in several cities and pride ourselves on helping to improve the lives of local communities through the digitalisation of the market and the introduction of technology-based efficiencies.
Are you looking to grow in a challenging and friendly environment? Do you want to evolve and progress in dynamic and disruptive digital contexts?
Join us in building a new African digital ecosystem that improves the quality of life. Together, let's make Africa smile!
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gozem
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gozem/id1441247963
What is a Machine Learning Engineer at Gozem ?
Our Machine Learning Engineer will be in charge of solving open ended business problems to drive engagement & revive long term growth by building and maintaining Gozem ML solutions. You will work closely with our Product Manager and Tech Team to add new features to our app in order to scale our activity.
- Work with Head of Data Science Team to define the ML models to implement
- Create and maintain ML model training/prediction pipelines in production
- Monitor and provide support to our infrastructure and production models
- Create re-usable tools and frameworks for ML model deployment and monitoring
- Implement cutting-edge, big-data frameworks to support batch and real-time jobs
- Identify possible bottlenecks in the system and perform optimizations
You are the right person for this job if you have...
- Experience working with ML model training/deployment tools such as Airflow, Kubeflow, Seldon…
- Experience in infrastructure, including Cloud Computing, Linux OS, Docker, RDBMS and NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with open source ML libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch and XGBoost…
- Experience with large-scale systems in data science, and building production ML pipelines for model training / prediction
- Level of education: Master's degree (recommended but not required) in Computer Science or Big Data Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in related fields
- Self-motivated, independent learner, and enjoy sharing knowledge with team members
- Mandatory skills:Familiarity with big data engineering tools such as Spark, Kafka, Google cloud…
- Skills we are looking for in addition,knowledge of any programming language (Python)
- Tools to master: Asana, G-Suite
- Languages :
- Location: on site or remote
- What we like most: Self-motivated, independent learner, and enjoy sharing knowledge with team members, Detail-oriented and efficient time manager in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
NB: Applicants in a time zone between GMT and GMT+3 are encouraged.
Working conditions & benefits
We offer our employees a fair, friendly and intercultural working environment, in which we strive to develop the talents of each individual. To achieve this, we offer:
Remote work if you are not based in a country where Gozem is established (Togo, Benin, Gabon, Cameroon)
Open-space offices and teleworking time possible (to be arranged with your
A gross monthly remuneration defined according to our internal salary grid as well as the relevance of your past experiences for the position.
An option to buy shares in Gozem
An annual bonus allowing you to receive between 0 and 4.5 months of additional salary the following year
Benefits on our Super App for your travel and deliveries
A health and IT insurance package
And above all, the opportunity to join a young, dynamic team that has a real social impact in French-speaking Africa!
- An initial introductory meeting with the recruitment manager (15 minutes)
- A written interview questionnaire
- A 45-minute analytic exercise.
- A business case to be completed within 08 days
- A presentation of your business case with the head of the Data team (future n+1) and a time to discuss your professional experience followed by a referral request (you give us 4 professional contacts to whom we send a questionnaire)
- One final validation interview with one of our co-founders
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.