Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Negotiating contracts with project implementation partners, landowners, customers/offtakers, and financing sources for our forest carbon credit projects.
- Supervising legal due diligence of the projects and stakeholders involved in forest carbon credit project development.
- Ensuring all cross-functional stakeholders within Pachama are appropriately involved and informed at the correct stages of project development.
- Providing legal input on the development of cutting edge tech products that will allow Pachama to scale its forest carbon credit origination business.
- 5+ years in legal roles devoted to infrastructure / natural resource project development.
- A mix of in-house and law firm experience is preferred, but law firm-only candidates will be considered.
- Significant cross-border experience. The projects we develop are primarily in Latin America, and advanced professional proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is strongly preferred. Strong familiarity with at least one Latin American legal system is required (ideally Brazil or Mexico).
- Ability to negotiate directly with all types of counterparties, from local landowners to Fortune 500 clients, and financing sources.
- Licensed to practice law in at least the jurisdiction in which you are located, and, ideally a U.S. law degree (JD or LLM)
- Low ego and a collaborative attitude are essential for success in this role and at Pachama.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.