Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Seattle, USA
This is not a “sit in the office and plan” role. This is a role where you will be with the exec team one day, and in the trenches the next. Expect to roll up your sleeves and be in the weeds, doing the work.
As a product designer, you will first and foremost focus on UX. While UI design is very important, it is secondary to solving UX problems.
You will be working with product managers, engineers, and additional designers to get deep inside customer problems to craft and refine user stories while digging deep to generate and validate data in cross-functional collaboration to bring frequent value to Pixellu and its customers.
You will own the product development in the UX and design spaces, mentor other designers, and foster a creative, efficient, and scalable UX/UI design culture.
Your job will be to:
- Research: Validate your hypothesis through directly conducting user research and testing.
- Plan: Work with executives and product managers to help shape the product vision, strategy, and prioritization.
- Prototype: Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design. Build functional prototypes to validate and test user flows.
- Design: Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Interaction Design: Design simple, streamlined, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Lead: Lead our small team of product designers. Set standards, inspire, motivate, manage, and execute.
- Impeccable visual taste
- Obsession with simplicity and intuitive interactions
- Mastery and appreciation of color, space, typography, iconography, illustration, and UX laws
- Thorough knowledge of the latest trends in UX/UI
- People & communication skills
- Data-driven decision making
- 4+ years of experience in designing, shipping, and maintaining products
- 🌎 Work from anywhere with a good internet connection — our team is 100% remote and distributed all over the world, across 15 countries.
- 🕙 Freedom to choose your own working hours — We have three "required online hours" which are 7-11 am Pacific Time. Outside of those hours you are free to work at whatever time of day suits you best. Structure your work around your kids, family, hobbies, and around the time of day that you know you are most productive.
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations.
- 📈 You get rewarded as we grow. As a Pixellu employee, you’ll become part of our Quarterly Profit-Sharing program where you’ll receive bonuses based on seniority and role as Pixellu continues to grow.
- Paid parental leave.
Pixellu was co-founded in 2010 by two wedding photographers. Faced with the challenges of long hours and endless tasks, we began asking ourselves, “How can we save valuable time, make more money, and get our lives back?” Our answer was technology. We started Pixellu with the idea that we could make money by providing an honest service that helped photographers save time and live more fulfilling lives. We believed that, by focusing on a great product and great service, we could build a business that not only does good, but also does well.
Today, we are a team of 35 team members spread across 15 countries, serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries.
Our vision is for Pixellu to become the foundation of more than 1 million successful photography businesses, so that photographers can focus on doing what they love while we automate the rest of their work. We are becoming the bridge between their camera and clients — all they would need to do is upload their photos to Pixellu.
We embrace the spirit of autonomous teams that are empowered to change the photography world while having a healthy work-life balance.
Learn more about us and why you’ll love working at Pixellu here: https://vimeo.com/405889874
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/pixellu-lead-product-designer-2
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.