Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Lead process discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions to uncover business gaps, pain points and opportunities
- Conduct design workshops with business stakeholders and cross functional teams to recommend best solutions on the Workday platform
- Develop scalable solutions on the Workday platform for the Global HR teams for best in class user experience, performance and security
- Work closely with business to explore opportunities to leverage Workday functionalities and features to improve HR business processes and operations
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, security and scalability
- Uphold the highest standards of application security and data integrity on the Workday platform and protect sensitive HR data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Act as a Scrum Master for the team, conduct sprint ceremonies and manage sprint communications with business stakeholders, ensuring reliable project tracking, execution, and on time deliverables
- Act as the primary analyst for the Compensation, Talent & Performance teams on projects, and operations
- Support the reporting needs of business to design and develop insightful analytics solutions on the workday platform
- Stay abreast of the latest Workday releases to promote awareness, and adoption of Workday tools to drive more productivity and efficiency within HR operations
- Mentor and develop team members through project collaboration and KT’s
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years of configuration and administration experience on the Workday platform
- 3+ years of experience specifically in Compensation, Performance and Reporting is a plus
- Experience working within the enterprise applications/HR operations team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR business processes, and procedures
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and supporting Workday solutions from start to finish.
- Strong working knowledge and experience across various Workday modules specifically: HCM, Advanced Compensation, Performance, Reporting, and Security
- Ability to work independently, and self-manage business deadlines and expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies
- Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audit
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus
- Workday Adv Comp, Talent & Performance, Time Tracking, or Reporting certification is a strong plus.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.