Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
- At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What you will do:
- Assist the HR team in end-to-end recruitment processes, primarily managing the applicant tracking system
- Monitor the onboarding and offboarding task lists for joiners and leavers and assist in preparing and gathering documentation
- Prepare employment contracts, offer letters, and other HR-related documents.
- Collaborate with the staff club to develop and execute engagement strategies.
- Participate in HR team meetings and provide updates as required.
- Support HR team with administrative tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality of HR information and handle sensitive matters appropriately.
- Adapt to changing priorities and take on additional responsibilities when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development, or any related course
- Previous experience working for a startup or in Human resources is a plus
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Self-motivated, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with a positive working attitude
- Good command of English is a must
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.