You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation, a personal development budget, and attendance in professional conferences.
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, Mexico, Bali and Siglufjörður.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We have had some success already and have a number of great partners. However, we want to switch gears and unleash the enormous potential of this channel. To some degree, this means building something that doesn’t currently exist but should. We seek someone with a “founder mentality” who is relentlessly resourceful, optimistic and visionary.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring the successful operation of the SafetyWing Remote Health Insurance API channel.
- Collaborating closely with the platform sales team to identify and recommend new integration prospects, introducing new partners to the benefits of embedding SafetyWing insurance products.
- Work closely with customer product teams to identify and qualify market-fit opportunities for integrating SafetyWing insurance products into platform partner offerings.
- Utilizing your knowledge of APIs to promote and prioritize customer product requirements, working closely with the engineering team to ensure seamless integration.
- Has embedded products within other value propositions, preferably via APIs.
- Has a background in selling integrated solutions to B2B service providers.
- Has managed engineering resources or at least worked closely one-on-one with developers.
- Ideally, has an engineering background and has worked directly with a proprietary codebase.
- Has a good understanding of how intermediary platforms operate and what drives purchase decisions. Having experience from having built or had a leadership role in a freelancer platform would be a great advantage.
- Has experience with product management and sales and has been responsible for performance of a product/channel.
- Understands how to build and scale a revenue channel.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.