Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have a global presence in Asia, EMEA and the Americas
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the Role
As a Full Stack Engineer at CoverGo, you will contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of our innovative insurance enterprise software solutions. Showcase your proficiency with both front-end and back-end technologies. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, participate in code reviews, and contribute to maintaining code quality through testing. Investigate and address bugs promptly to ensure the reliability and security of our platform while staying informed about the latest technologies and best practices in software development.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of new features and functionalities for our SaaSplatform.
- Work with both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand end-user requirements, translating them into scalable and efficient software solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, adhere to coding best practices, and contribute to maintaining code quality through unit and integration testing.
- Investigate and address bugs promptly to ensure the reliability of the platform.
- Contribute to ensuring security and compliance by following best practices and adhering to industry regulations.
- Stay informed about the latest technologies, frameworks, and best practices in software development.
What We Need
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Full Stack Engineer, with experience working on SaaS applications.
- Strong technical background with proficiency in front-end and back-end technologies, such as Java, Kotlin, Spring, Hibernate, Vue/React, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB. Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is advantageous.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud for building scalable applications
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) principles.
- Experience with unit, integration and function testing using front-end and back-end testing libraries
- Understanding of web security best practices and compliance with industry regulations.
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker and cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to troubleshooting and bug-fixing
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical team members with diverse backgrounds
- A passion for staying updated with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in software development
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Leave
- International Environment
- Competitive renumeration package
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options after 6 months
- Company activities and events
- Learning and development plan
CoverGo Company Video
By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the content of CoverGo’s Privacy Notice and you consent to the processing of your data as part of this application.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.