Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Migration of an existing website from a custom CMS to Framer. No redesign. Just rebuilding what’s already there but in Framer.
The process we should follow is:
- The development process should be iterative and in close contact with me (Jim). This way we can align on how to do the implementation on Framer in detail, where to use the CMS, where to use images, and where to design graphics inside Framer with native HTML elements instead of image exports.
- We should build a basic design system in Framer with the buttons, colors, and text styles.
The pages that need to be migrated and replicated in Framer are:
- Home: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/
- Enterprise: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/enterprise/
- Demo page: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/video-demo/
- Product: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/product/
- Showcase: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/showcase/
- About: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/about-us/
- Pricing: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/pricing/
- There is a simple custom interactive calculator on the right that calculates the total price based on the additional amount of KB and authors
- There is a plan selector on the left that changes the included features list based on the selected plan
- Legal pages:
- Reviews: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/reviews/
- Opportunities: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/opportunities/
- Pages that should ** NOT ** be migrated:
- Features: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/features/
- Blog and all of its pages: https://www.knowledgeowl.com/blog/
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-freelance-website-development
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.