Headquarters: United States
SketchDeck is building the model for the next generation of creative agencies. Through a combination of technology, partnership, and a global talent community, SketchDeck gives marketers access to quality creative on demand. We work with clients from startups to well-known enterprise brands such as Dropbox, Rémy Cointreau, and Asana.
At SketchDeck, our global community is united by our values. Together we commit to:
- Work as a team
- Push boundaries
- Act with humility
- Take ownership
- Have heart
As a remote-first company, these core values serve as the operating principles for our daily behaviors. They are more to us than a few feel-good mantras. Being a SketchDecker means you hold yourself and others accountable for preserving and progressing our culture.
Senior Graphic Designers at SketchDeck are strong conceptual thinkers who are passionate about design and visual problem-solving. They are collaboratively-minded creatives who are highly skilled across various disciplines and are detail-oriented while possessing an understanding of design principles and best practices.
This is both a conceptual as well as executional role. You will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of deliverables for our clientele, including, but not limited to—identity & brand design, presentation design (PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides), infographic design, long-form editorial design (eBooks, annual reports, etc), as well as various other print and digital assets (digital advertising, social media assets, brochures, one-pagers, etc).
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Project Manager (PM), Design Director (DD), and other designers
- Have the opportunity to work on premium projects with VIP clients
- Be responsible for the conceptualization and execution of design solutions
- Ensure that the quality of work being delivered meets our (and our clients') standards—attention to following briefs and direction is key!
- Have exemplary time and project management skills—must be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple projects for various clients across time zones
- Responsible for setting and maintaining a clear and consistent visual direction for other designers to follow
- Be experienced and comfortable thoughtfully presenting work to our clients
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience (not a requirement, but preferred)
- Well-versed in design principles
- Strong conceptual + executional skills
- Demonstrates branding + strategy-based design thinking
- Interpret briefs and ideate design solutions based on them
- Able to collaborate with a remote team of project managers, design directors, and other designers based all over the world
- Receptive to direction but enthusiastic about pushing boundaries and ideating design solutions
- Able to write/speak about your design thinking and rationale
- Experience in motion design/video/animation is a strong plus (familiarity with AE + C4D)
- Experience managing deadlines and budgets
- Experience with Figma is a strong plus
- Open availability (20+ hrs/week minimum)
This is a freelance position. Strong, consistent work from our designers typically results in developing a good relationship with our clientele and the continued opportunity for more work. This is a great opportunity for designers with existing clients.
If you're interested in applying, please submit your résumé/CV and a link to your portfolio.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sketchdeck-hq-freelance-senior-graphic-designer