Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing projects from inception to completion.
- Work closely with the design team to create and refine creative assets for marketing campaigns.
- Manage the delivery of assets, ensuring they meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing briefs and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project requirements are clearly defined and met.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Implement best practices and standards related to project management and execution.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Facilitate effective communication between the U.S. and Japan HQ teams.
- Native-level English proficiency; Japanese business communication skills highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven working experience in project management, specifically in a marketing environment.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to effectively manage relationships with both internal teams and external business partners.
- Empathy and understanding towards our target audience: mothers and families.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Impact: Directly contribute to our strategic area of business - U.S. growth.
- Flexibility: Work remotely with our globally distributed team.
- Support: Benefit from a collaborative, learning-oriented team that values constructive feedback and is passionate about the product.
- Compensation: Competitive project-based pay, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: We'd like to start at 10 hours/week and ramp up if there's mutual fit.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/familyalbum-mixi-america-inc-freelance-project-manager-for-growth-marketing-bilingual-english-japanese
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.